Hi, I'd like to move libattica to kdesupport (it has spent its two weeks in review now), so that it can be released with KDE 4.4. This will allow great improvements in the Get Hot New Stuff, things like the new "Social About Dialog" that Amarok has and big improvements in the OpenDesktop/Social plasma applets. It would be great if the release team could take care of the tagging and tarballing. Anything else that needs to be done from my side? Right now there are no strings in attica that need i18n. Thanks Frederik _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team