List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.3.0 tagging
From:       Jan Mette <jan.mette () berlin ! de>
Date:       2009-07-28 12:01:44

Hi,

just one small question: Is oxygen-air now the default theme
for KDM? Currently we are using some crazy sed's and stuff to
make it the default in our packages.

The theme looks fine to me, but it has some small rendering
flaws: The icons look a bit "off" and the textlines have a lila
background.

All in all i would rather prefer a slightly broken Air KDM theme
than the old Oxygen one, for consistency. Or someone just
fixes it of course :)

4.3 RC3 works absolutely fine here and apart from the (already
fixed) l10n-es build issue we had no problems so far, great work! :)

Greetings

Jan