List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Talking to projects to come into the KDE SVN
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-11-15 13:57:08

Hi, i was thinking why some quite used KDE-based projects like kdesvn and
krusader are not in the KDE repo.

As far as i know we are VERY open and kdesvn would be an imho welcome addition
to kdesdk and krusader could very well live in extragear.

I'm sure living inside the kde repository has lots of advantages, going from
more exposure, more translators, the ebn, people doing roaming fixes, etc.

Has anyone already talked to them or some other project and can suggest a way
to contact them?

Albert