On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Tom Albers wrote:

> Op dinsdag 26 augustus 2008 22:12 schreef u:

> > i.e. /tags/kdesupport/latest-release would have cherry-picked subdirs of

> > the latest phonon, strigi, qca, etc. releases from their appropriate tag

> > or branch. As new releases occur the tag could be updated as well.

> I like and support the idea of a certain tag that contains the kdesupport

> libs needed to build kde-stable branch. I think another tag would be needed

> for kde trunk though.

Well what I was thinking is we could make a kdesupport 4.1 branch for instance to do the same thing. (unless you mean kdesupport-stable which simply tracks the latest stable release of KDE).

And then a kdesupport/kde-trunk or something for /trunk development.

If we think this is a good idea then we should probably get a list of required dependencies for each so that we can begin to track this.

Regards,

- Michael Pyne