On Tuesday 19 August 2008 17:58:29 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > Hi, > > should we get some more structure into Playground? I fear it will otherwise > end in the state kdenonbeta has been before if it isn't already: Lot's of > started projects, but most of them dead code, making people uninterested in > looking into it at all. > I agree we should cleanup every now and then -- certainly the dead stuff should be removed. And I agree that kde3 apps should be moved into a substructure. Keeping mostly the same top-level structure is also a good idea. Doesn't have to be exactly the same as trunk/KDE. However, I don't want to give too much formality to playground. We want people to feel free to explore ideas and stuff. In summary: - how about an widely disseminated email asking people to remove dead code and to move their kde3 stuff into playground/$module/kde3 I'm not so sure that we should be moving old playground code into unmaintained. _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team