List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    KDE 4.1.x schedule
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-27 18:54:21

We need to plan the 4.1.x schedule. There have been some translation team
leaders asking me if it was worth translating stable branch as no 4.1.x
release was annouced on
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Release_Schedule

Tom Albers has suggested "getting the last tuesday of each month for the
release and substract a week to find the tag date"

If everyone is OK with that i can update the wiki.

Albert