List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Away in holidays
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-30 22:18:04

I'll be away on holidays from 4th of July to 19th of July missing tag of RC 1
and being very close to tag of KDE 4.1 final.

I've spoken to Pino and he has agreed he'll be taking my role as l10n
coordinator between those dates.

I hope the release team is confortable with this situation as Pino is as or
more knowledgeable than me and you all know him well.

Albert