List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    New kdegames release coordinator
From:       Matt Williams <matt () milliams ! com>
Date:       2008-04-30 21:23:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi everyone,

The previous release coordinator for kdegames, Johann Ollivier-Lapeyre, has
not been active in a long time and so in our monthly meeting today, I was
chosen as the new release coordinator for kdegames. I've added my name to the
list at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team.

I've already said 'no' to one feature addition for kdegames 4.1 so the job's
going well so far :)

Hope to be of service.

Regards,
Matt Williams