List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Extragear tarball 4.0.3
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-03-29 14:15:57

Op Saturday 29 March 2008 14:36 schreef u:
> On Saturday 29 March 2008 14:22:04 Tom Albers wrote:
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a list with applications shipped with the extragear
> > > tarball? I need to finish the announcement RSN, so it can be translated
> > > and all ...
> >
> > I can write something tomorrow about it. How much do you need?
>
> Just a list with applications would be fine already. Tomorrow is too late,
> unfortunately. I really want the announcement in the hands of the translators
> today (and that's me leaving in two hours) ...
>
> Sorry to be this pressing ...

kcoloredit, kfax, kgrab, kgraphviewer, kiconedit, kmldonkey, kpovmodeler, libksane, \
rsibreak

The new one this release is kio_gopher, see also attached screenshot. It's really \
great that this protocol is still not dead and we now have support for it in KDE4. \
New technology meats ancient protocol ;-)

Tom

["gopher.png" (image/png)]