Aaron J. Seigo wrote: >> Maybe that is because (as you say) the decision was already made, is it? > > that question is getting a bit close to conspiracy theory for my taste. i > actually missed this suggestion of yours. let me address it here then: Just to make sure we are on the same page here: I did not imply any conspiracy or anything like that. If it came across like that, please disregard this impression and focus on the important bits of my email, which are: a) How to communicate more clearly to our community when/how/why to use non-C++ languages in KDE, and the decisions already made regarding this topic b) An offer to experiment with this in a non-mandatory module like kdegames. Regards, Mauricio Piacentini _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team