List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.0.1 tarballs (try #1) uploaded
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-01-31 5:59:23

Op Thursday 31 January 2008 02:37 schreef u:
> I've just finished uploading the first round of 4.0.1 tarballs. Unfortunately
> there was a problem with kde-l10n generation so I have to redo them and
> upload later today.

Hi,

I've added the extragear tarballs as well, note that there are some changes compared \
to 4.0.0:

- The version number used for the tarball now relates to the version of the \
application (in 4.0.0 they all used 4.0.0), some application use the kde version \
numbers, Those have 4.0.1 of course.

- The extragear tarball has the fiftheenpuzzle and lancelot commented out, there will \
probably be no new version of them during the 4.0.x cycle. You can use them from \
4.0.0 if you like.

- Some tarballs are gone. KPhotoAlbum decided they are not ready, Kaider is no longer \
in extragear and will appear in 4.0.1 in the kdesdk tarball (as lokalise iirc). \
Ligature's build is broken currently, so not included. KTorrent has made a release a \
couple of days ago and will do their own releases for now.

- New tarball is KGrab!

That's it.

Tom Albers