Sorry for the late reply. This message just showed up in my inbox this morning. On Monday 21 January 2008 18:09:05 Nicolas Ternisien wrote: > Hi, > > I would be an honor to join the KDE team, and coordinate the kdeadmin > module, which needs a vast cleanup (some apps like ksysv and kcron are > really frightened ;-) > Welcome! And yay! > And of course, it will simplify the agreement process of KSystemLog ;-) > > So, where and what are the forms I need to fill to be the _official_ > kdeadmin coordinator ? > No forms. Just do the work. :) > And about KSystemLog, now that it is officially in the standby-review > mode, to let developers inspects the code, how many times and who are > the people who will make the review ? > You are in charge of making that happen. See http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team#Functions You have already followed the requirements for a adding a new app. so.. in this case.. seems like a simple case of doing the move and changing kdeadmin/CMakeLists.txt accordingly. > Another question : when does the feature freeze will happen for KDE > 4.1, and does KSystemLog have any chance to be part of it ? > The schedule for 4.1 is up at http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Release_Schedule You have plenty of time to make KSystemLog part of 4.1 > Thank you ! And Thank you! _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team