On Wednesday 16 January 2008 19:14:28 Sebastian Kuegler wrote: > So I went through the recent emails regarding the release schedule. Since > the discussion has fallen silent, I think pretty much everything has been > said. My impression from re-reading all those emails is that most people > would like to adopt a 6 months schedule, and that July would be a good time > for 4.1. > > I therefore propose to adopt a 6 months release schedule, starting to > release in July with 4.1, then in January 2009 4.2, and so on. > > Now it'd be time for people with *strong* objections to give them, > otherwise, we should start communicating the new schedule. > > If you decide to object, please come up with a counter-proposal as to not > block KDE from moving on. If the proposal gets accepted, I'm happy to work > out details, based on the discussion following Matt's proposal and Kevin's > insights. Sebas, Just make sure we have some wiggle-room. We might have to extend a month or two.. we really don't know the Qt 4.4.x schedule, etc. _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team