Thomas Zander wrote: > On Thursday 10 January 2008 15:37:33 Allen Winter wrote: >> I think we should move kwalletmanager from kdeutils into kdebase/apps. >> The kwallet seems like a critical app that should always be available >> in our base system. > > Hmm, in the normal user experience there is actually nothing that > kwalletmanager provides that I call critical. > The only think I know of is opening your wallet and reading passwords when > konqueror or kmail fail to get them correctly. I'm assuming you don't > think that creating/managing a second or 3th wallet is critical ;) > > What usecase did you have in mind for calling it critical? Or, what can't > you do without it being installed? I can't remove a password I accidently stored or don't want anymore in the wallet without KWalletManager. Aurélien _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team