List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    state of kdesu
From:       Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2007-12-20 13:06:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I just added some info on kdesu to
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Beta_Goals . Only after
that, I read that I should have posted, here, instead. I hope you don't mind
too much.

kdesu seems to be de-facto unmaintained (I hope Waldo Bastian is all well?
Latest public message I could find from him is dated December 2006). Recently
some rather worrying bug reports have appeared for it, which I've listed on
the above page.

So I thought I'd better bring these to attention somewhere (even if
technically they are still unconfirmed).

Regards
Thomas