List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Modules and Maintainers
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <piacentini () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-12-13 12:16:26

 >For 4.x, where x >=1, I think we need to require maintainers for all
 >our modules.

+1 for this. This is not obvious, as having too many management layers
can sometimes interfere with the process (too many chiefs and no one to
do the work.) But looking at the current state of apps, it seems like
the modules and apps with active maintainers and release managers are
indeed in better shape compared with the ones that do not have one, so
it is apparently "a good thing" to require :)

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini