List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    kwin status
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-16 14:28:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I have been running KDE4 as my main desktop for the last couple of days and
plasma is shaping up nicely; lots of thingies missing but I sure people are
aware of that.

What I have not seen any emails about is that status of kwin.

I really got scared of the amount of problems in kwin. From focussing
problems (loads of em) to missing support for xinerama.

I hope this is on the radar!
--
Thomas Zander