On Wednesday 03 October 2007 2:20:30 pm Simon Edwards wrote: > Dirk Mueller wrote: > > So I would propose to do a BIC monday on friday, and a new tagging on monday. > > This should help to get everything a lot more ready. > > A BIC day friday will most likely break the Python bindings in > kdebindings and I won't be around to fix them till sometime after the > weekend. i.e. monday would be a bad time to tag kdebindings. Perhaps > just tag kdebindings a week later. > Or don't include kdebindings with beta3. We just need to make sure that everything is ready for the KDE Development Platform tagging, currently scheduled for 24 Oct. I really, really hope that kdelibs is finally hard-frozen after this coming Friday. -Allen _______________________________________________ release-team mailing list release-team@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/release-team