List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Beta3: can't tag
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-03 13:55:30

On Wednesday, 3. October 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> 7 modules are failing at the moment.

situation is a lot better now, thanks to everyone who helped. Still the
kickoff stuff hasn't been integrated yet (partly this is what I wanted to do
this week, but haven't gotten around doing it yet due to spending the last
two days at the dentist).

So I would propose to do a BIC monday on friday, and a new tagging on monday.
This should help to get everything a lot more ready.

Thanks,
Dirk