List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: 3.91 (KDE 4.0 alpha2) uploaded
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-27 16:33:09

On Wednesday, 27. June 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> I've uploaded the 3.91 packages at the usual location. Please give them a
> test and report any issues you found. It is currently identical to SVN
> r680943, but I cannot guarantee that it will stay that way.

Ah forgot to mention: unfortunately it is still not possible to build kdebase
in a modular way due to a Solid dependency between runtime and workspace. The
generation of the modular kdebase tarballs has therefore again been
postponed. But I've added it to the dashboard now so I'll hope I can fix it
until the next release.

Thanks,
Dirk