List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: 10 Days Until Next Milestone
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-05-22 17:06:10

Op di 22 mei 2007 16:12 schreef u:

> > > at this point, this is rediculously optimistic. there are three realities
> > > ahead of us:
> >
> > I would s,new features,new applications,
> >
> How about:
> 1. 1 June is changed from new feature freeze to new application freeze
> 2. We move the feature freeze to the start of the second beta (approx 25
> July).
> As this is also when the string freeze occurs

I think this is a good solution. That means two months from now for new features, and \
after that still 3 months left in freeze.

I tried recompiling sunday evening, which failed so I had to do it yesterday, which \
of course also failed because it was monday. So I'm a bit biased here, but until \
which date do we keep this 'bic mondays'? Is that June 25 (beta1, full kdelibs api \
freeze). Do we want to keep it that way? In any case I think we should state it in \
the schedule more clearly.

Toma