List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: General Application Cleanup
From:       "Johann Ollivier Lapeyre" <johann.ollivierlapeyre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-02 15:25:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Yesterday, we did the kdegames review. We succeeded in having a common point
of view about it, how hard it can be. Here the result:

Improved KDE3 games keept for KDE4.0:
- knetwalk
- kgoldrunner
- kolf
- katomic
- konquest
- kpat
- kspaceduel
- lskat
- kbattleship
- ksquares
- kblackbox
- klines
- kreversi
- kbounce
- kmahjongg
- ksame
- kmines
- kshisen
- kwin4

New in kdegames:

- kiriki
    succeded in kdereview
- ksudoku
    move to kdereview
- bovo
    we have to contact the autor to see if he want to move on kdereview

Still unknown:

- ktuberling
    Candidate to be removed, but this is a really needed game. We are
looking to see if it can be saved
- ksirtet (tetris clone)
    keep libksirtet and ksirtet but we'll remove them if ksirtet will not
progress before the 1st june
- kbackgammon
    a candidate for removal if the maintainer does not work on it before the
beta.

Not ready for KDE4.0 (must mature to be in 4.1)
- kollision
- ksirk

Moved to playground:
This is too soon for the blackhole (all this game compile, are using
cmake...) and can be resurected:
- atlantik
- kfouleggs
- klickety