List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Welcome to the Release Team!
From:       faure () kde ! org (David Faure)
Date:       2007-01-16 17:31:01

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 17:46, Jason Harris wrote:
> ? 3.3 Release Management
> ?
> ? ?[...] They should
> ? ? also take care of branching and tagging the source code repository and
> ? ? prepare the source code packages released to the distributors and the
> ? ? public.

I can do that part since I know the release scripts already, having released kde \
versions long ago and koffice more recently. That's for all modules in one go, no \
need to have one person per module do it.

I'll have to find out which server to do this on though, since my own DSL connection \
has rather slow upload for so much data.