List:       kde-quality
Subject:    FlashQard
From:       "shahab shirazi" <shahab.sh.70 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-24 13:45:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everybody!
I'm Shahab, a new member of this mailing list.
I'm the developer of FlashQard project:
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/FlashQard?content=80866
Obviously this is an educational software to help user to learn things in an
efficient way using flash cards and Leitner system. Something similar to
Parley. It is also written by C++ and Qt.
Although it is under heavy development, but I think, it currently is even
more advanced than Parley and has more features.
What I'd like to know is:
Is there any chance for this FlashQard to be replaced with Parley?

best regards...
Shahab