List:       kde-quality
Subject:    Re: Kivio,
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-20 12:46:41

Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 13:30, schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> You can always mark specific lines to skip krazy checks,
> http://developernew.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Code_Checking#Suppressing
>_false-positives (don't bookmark that, since the hostname will probably
> change).

Ah, could this link be included in the error reports, please? Or even in the
single "Why should I care?" or Check?
I searched and didn't find that tutorial (because I didn't know of it?).

Perhaps all checks should have partner pages/sections at
$rename(developernew).kde.org so people could learn in advance even.

Hm, should I better drop this at bugs.kde.org? :P

Friedrich