List:       kde-quality
Subject:    Re: Please add a tool to let users rate kde apps
From:       Iñaki <ibc2 () euskalnet ! net>
Date:       2007-01-26 20:00:34

El Viernes, 26 de Enero de 2007 14:09, Stephan Kulow escribió:
> kmail works perfectly for my wife, it works
> excellent for our assistents, but crashes sometimes for me when I fetch
> into folders > 4000 mails. Is that an A or B?

A friend of mine has two IMAP accounts, and one of them is a Kolab account.
When he tryed to configure both accounts in Kmail the maildirs were MIXED!!!
and now he is spending long time fixing it manually.

Please, don't say that Kmail is stable fro production enviroments. It has a
lot of critial bugs.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo