Hello ;) First of all, thank you eva, for pointing out, that alittle bit is allrea= dy=20 being done for the european market. However, are there any advancements=20 towards the US market? Even though this might sound arrogant, but I think, that most US youngste= rs=20 are quite trigger happy when it gets to buying "geek stuff" and we might = have=20 a very good chance of finding a rich, unsated market over there. I do realize, that the initial setup would be rather hard, but since the=20 initial material seemed to come from the KDE League itself, and Andreas i= s in=20 the US, it should be easier in my opinion. Selling those thing, maybe only via the web, should give KDE another boos= t,=20 simply by being present , not by imposing on people or by forcing them in= to=20 something, but by being there. I think , what has been shown to me by eva's URL is a great start. Concerning the donation stuff. Of course, we could setup a paypal account, I would be even willing to pa= y=20 for the setup fee and the fee it costs to uphold that account, yet I am s= ure,=20 that there will be trouble who gets to play with that money, who may have= =20 access and so on. Do not get me wrong here, I honestly do not wish to be=20 involved in politics of the KDE core members, but I think I would do no o= ne a=20 favour if I offered this. Paypal is indeed a rather convinient way for anyone to donate small or ev= en=20 large amounts of money to a specific person or "project". If somone from = the=20 KDE League or even someone from the KDE e.v. could open such an account I= am=20 sure, that people would be willing to give us some money. I am aware, that paypal excludes those who are not willing to pay somethi= ng=20 using their credit card and maybe younger people who simply do not own on= e=20 (yes it is uncommon in europe to own acredit card as youngster :) ). Personally I think, that paypal would be a nice and easy way to set this = up,=20 along with a page on kde.org that lists very much in detail how much has = been=20 donated, wht it has been withdrawn for and how it has been used in the en= d. Again, I would set this up, I would pay the fees, but I think, that I wou= ld=20 be no help if I did this. Thank you -d --=20 Nisi Defectum Haud Reficindium _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.