List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: kde-promo digest, Vol 1 #100 - 5 msgs
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-29 20:57:49

> From: Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org>
> To: kde-promo@max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
> Subject: Re: [kde-promo] Systems Supporting KDE 2.2
> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:41:26 +0200
>

> Hi Andreas,
>
> for Solaris/Sparc we made packages of KDE 2.1.2 and the recently released
> koffice-1.1beta3. I don't excpect any problems with KDE 2.2. Since the
> upload to ftp.kde.org often takes weeks due to lack of time of the
> responsible persons (very bad situation!!), I have an own page at
> http://www.rt.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de/~eva/unix/download.html

It helps if you drop me a mail. I believe I saw some Solaris packages lying
around but nobody could tell me who had made them or what they were for.

If you intent to make packages in the future let me know and I will add you
to kde-packager@kde.org.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
As a first step to embrace the GPL,
Microsoft now too has added ideological statements to its EULA.