List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] unfortunate news
From:       Nicholas Robbins <logik () tmbg ! org>
Date:       2001-06-28 17:01:19

I've been very busy the last while.  But, I'm here...   Anyway, if no one has
volunteered, I should be able to host a CVS here, at least for a while...   I
have a cable modem, and can get wonderful D/L speeds, but a capped upload...
In the next month or two I will/should be getting a DSL and can then host a
web server and CVS...

-Nick