List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Systems Supporting KDE 2.2
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-28 15:58:00

> > My boyfriend has an alpha with redhat linux and he cannot get kde-cvs
> > running.
>
> This is odd, because it's most surely running on our alpha boxes, with gcc
> 2.96-93.

Mmh, I'll tell him ;-)

But this shows, that compiler info is very useful to have on the list Another
interesting thing is the processor and OS version for systems like SUNs.
I think, this list can be a great help to people with other plattforms than
the standard intel/AMD box with linux.

BTW, this link out of date too and not in sync with the ftp server:
http://www.kde.org/download.html

Greetings,
eva