List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: re [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       Christopher Lee Fleck <clfleck () valdosta ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-21 21:42:57

Well, it's been called flat-out sexist, offensive, and probably other things
as well.  I deleted some of that mail, and I don't have the energy to look at
the archives.

KDE developers always complain when their work isn't appreciated, and nobody
faults them for that.  Why is anything different in this case?

Anyway, I would suggest what someone else suggested earlier: wait until there
is solid content for the zine and then choose a cover.

I'm out of here.

---
Christopher Lee Fleck