List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Linux Journal:  July 2001 Issue on KDE
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2001-06-21 21:39:30

Hi,

Those who do not get the LinuxJournal might be interested in the July
issue, which covers KDE development extensively:

  Very Positive Review of KDE 2.1.1:
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue87/4728.html
  Book review of Programming KDE 2.0: Creating Linux Desktop
Applications (online only):
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/cgi-bin/frames.pl/articles/linux_review/0042.html
  Print-copy only:  Review of KDevelop 1.4 by Petr Sorfa

Something relating to our cover debate:  they have a cover which I find
not visually stunning but at least relevant to KDE, see
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue87/cover87.png.

Ciao,

Dre