List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: re [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       Christopher Lee Fleck <clfleck () valdosta ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-21 18:56:37

Huh?  I need a wake up call?

Now, most of the men that I know and talk with wouldn't mind being as
attractive as the girl in that picture (in a male sense, of course).  Most
women would not mind being that girl either.  That is a truly beautiful
woman.  Why is it that you cringe away from her beauty rather than bask in
it?  This is what the human form is capable of, and I think that it's
awesome.

And anyway, I thought that open source developers enjoyed the idea of freedom
of expression.

---
Christopher Lee Fleck