List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Re: kde-promo digest, Vol 1 #90 - 10 msgs
From:       Christopher Lee Fleck <clfleck () valdosta ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-21 1:11:46

I thought that the image was very tasteful.  As for the conscience part, why
is it "wrong" to target the main people that could be coding for your
platform?  If people come out of college knowing how to program for the KDE,
then that will be a major boon to KDE acceptance and development.  And aren't
most of the people coming out of college with CS degrees male?

----
Christopher Lee Fleck