List:       kde-promo
Subject:    RE: [kde-promo] Speaking of the KDE league...
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2001-06-08 7:28:32

> Right now I am in the organisation team for the KDE booth for
> the Linuxtag in
> Germany, which is probably the biggest event for KDE, since
> KDE is _very_
> popular in Germany.

But if kde is already very popular, why spend money to promote it ?

Wouldn't it be better to spend money where kde isn't yet popular ? I am
thinking about publications for developers that are not specifically linux
oriented. Touching the windows and mac world. Or in the US where it seems
that Gnome is far more popular.

Sorry if I look rude, I do not want to critisize your engagment. I am sure
you are doing a lot for kde and I thank you for that.

	regards,

	Philippe