Chris Schlaeger wrote: > start making noise again. But besides cache, we also need more people > to help us. Andreas, Eirik and me both have full-time jobs that aren't > league related, so we are working on this in our already rare spare > time. Fortunately Andreas has found a way to spend more time on league > issues, but this is still not much for the many things we would like > to do. Consider hiring 1 person full-time to handle this! This 1 person could make all the difference and keep things from falling apart. Although I have no idea of where you stand on money matters... You say you need more people to help you. How about give us a list of tasks that need to be accomplished. Maybe then you could get some more concrete help. Cheers, Navin. _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.