List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Speaking of the KDE league...
From:       Darian Lanx <content () openprojects ! net>
Date:       2001-06-04 21:09:40

Hello all.
Since I read the interview a moment ago, which I enjoyed, thank you tink, I
was asking myself, where is the kde league?
Are there any officials of the KDE league reading this mailing list, if so
which? Is there any spokesman or person the various independant promo
projects and sites can get in contact with, so the kde league might take
actions in favour of them?
Is there any centralized structure for requestion sponsorship or funding? Is
there a certain procedure one has to follow, is there a website? are there
certain prerequisits one has to fullfill in order to being considered by the
League for "help"?

All those questions keep swirling in my head and I honestly wonder...where
are they ?

This is not meant as criticism, for that I do not understand well enough how
they work, but I would like to get in touch with some of them to help me and
the zine and its development.

-d
--
si vis pacem, para bellum