Hello all. Since I read the interview a moment ago, which I enjoyed, thank you tink,= I=20 was asking myself, where is the kde league? Are there any officials of the KDE league reading this mailing list, if s= o=20 which? Is there any spokesman or person the various independant promo=20 projects and sites can get in contact with, so the kde league might take=20 actions in favour of them? Is there any centralized structure for requestion sponsorship or funding?= Is=20 there a certain procedure one has to follow, is there a website? are ther= e=20 certain prerequisits one has to fullfill in order to being considered by = the=20 League for "help"? All those questions keep swirling in my head and I honestly wonder...wher= e=20 are they ? This is not meant as criticism, for that I do not understand well enough = how=20 they work, but I would like to get in touch with some of them to help me = and=20 the zine and its development. -d --=20 si vis pacem, para bellum ---- 'Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love. - Hamelt, Shakespear _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.