List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] the dot has been moved (for now)
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2001-05-31 23:15:15

Our server has been having severe problems, so I have spent several
hours transferring the dot, at least temporarily until we can decide
what to do permanently on June the 8th or so.

I would like to thank Bero for his excellent support on his excellent
server (bero.org).  The server, though controlled by Bero, is hosted
on the europe.redhat.com network and UPS, and we have several contacts
for server admins.  The DNS has been updated to reflect the changes,
and we are getting many hits already.

[navindra@www log]$ uptime
 12:51am  up  9:53,  2 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.20, 0.36

My god, that is bliss.  Unfortunately apps will remain in the current
state until Dre can look at it.

Cheers,
Navin.