Our server has been having severe problems, so I have spent several hours transferring the dot, at least temporarily until we can decide what to do permanently on June the 8th or so. I would like to thank Bero for his excellent support on his excellent server (bero.org). The server, though controlled by Bero, is hosted on the europe.redhat.com network and UPS, and we have several contacts for server admins. The DNS has been updated to reflect the changes, and we are getting many hits already. [navindra@www log]$ uptime 12:51am up 9:53, 2 users, load average: 0.10, 0.20, 0.36 My god, that is bliss. Unfortunately apps will remain in the current state until Dre can look at it. Cheers, Navin. _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.