David Faure wrote: > Grmbl, why do people keep using koshell ? It's a hack :)) Heh, I like it :) It's slightly buggy regarding menus, although it means that I can have one icon on my desktop for koshell, and launch everything from there :) > Yes, backtrace very much appreciated, by private mail to me. I've just tried to get the back trace -- guess what? It's not crashing now ;) I'll try and provoke it and mail it to you. -- Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris.h@gmx.co.uk http://www.chowells.uklinux.net