List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] "kernel cousin" style devel letter
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 5:34:10

"Aaron J. Seigo" wrote:

[ ... ]

> I am subscribed to and read the following KDE lists: core-devel, devel,
> kdepim, kfm-devel, office-devel and kde-look and would be willing to attempt
> a weekly summary of the highlights from these lists using the KC tools. I
> would like to attempt a first issue based on the traffic during
> March 1 - 10, 2001.

This sounds cool.  You probably want to subscribe to kde-cvs as well;
having the script to filter it is a must.  You might ask some developers
for their filters -- I think David Faure (faure@kde.org) has mentioned
he has some.

Also you might try coordinating with Philippe Fremy <fremy@yalbi.com>,
who has done one summary already and appears willing to put ongoing work
into this worthy endeavor.

Ciao,

Dre