List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Suggestions for dot.kde.org (HTML)
From:       Philippe Fremy <fremy () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2001-02-26 15:39:48

> Are you sure you don't want to take over?  ;-)

It is a burden to monitor the lists all the time, but what if split up the
job, not be lists but by weeks.

I would be ok to monitor and summarize one week of kde-devel or
kde-core-devel sometimes, but not all the time. It is probably the case of
many of us. So, if we carefully arrange schedules, we can probably get
something done.

What do you think ?

	Philippe