Op woensdag 21 februari 2001 22:39, schreef craig het volgende: >Xamians redcarpet installer is just an application and it went up on > slashdot the day of there release. No they have been centered on gnome > for awhile we need to put some pressure on the to get them to post > Kapital. It's a huge step forward for Linux on the desktop. It's not > just another application. > >Craig I think we should stop looking at Gnome and start focussing on our own=20 promo's. Kapital is a commercial program of theKonpany. If someone should post it=20 on /., thay should be the one Kind regards, Rinse