List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Noteworthy change for Gear 24.05
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2024-05-07 19:58:24

Hi,

The next gear release is increasing near by and we (the promo team) need your
help to compile all the noteworthy changes for this release.

Like last time, I created a wiki page for that:
https://community.kde.org/Gear/Gear_24.05

If your time is limited, just linking to some merge requests and commits would
be already of great help.

Cheers,
Carl

PS: For info, the page for the last release was
https://community.kde.org/Gear/Gear_24.02