List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE at Augsburger Linux-Infotag (DE)
From:       Ulf =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bartholom=E4us?= <ulfbart () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-04-21 16:59:45

Hi Paul

Am Freitag, 19. April 2024, 18:14:14 MESZ schrieb Paul Brown:
> On Friday 19 April 2024 14:51:36 CEST Ulf Bartholomäus wrote:
> > KDE-Plasma6 Promovideo für A-LIT 2024:
> >
> > https://tube.sp-codes.de/w/2B52d28VkZLuNcNT4gv9cK
>
> Cool video!
>
> > I used your QR slides and pictures from Plasma 6 webpage. Due to the not
> > clear rights (my work will be CC0) I protect it with a password.
>
> All graphical media put out by KDE volunteers or  contractors in KDE's name
> is usually under CC By SA v4, unless otherwise specified.
>
> https://community.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy

OK, means, that all Pictures used in the Video are CC By SA v4, which than I
would prevere to use it vor the Video Picture content.

Only the first picture, I don't know, so it is frim  LUGT.at - I most probably
remove. I would most probably replace by one of KDE e.V.

> What resource in your video do you not know the license of?

Open is only the music, which is according "The Green OpenMusic License" (see
attachement). I'm not 100% sure, if this
http://openmusic.linuxtag.org/
I used track (5) Inside from Maxwell Strait

> In other news, we do have our own KDE PeerTube account at
> https://tube.kockatoo.org/c/kde/videos

I know and have a Abo of them 👍🐧😃

> Would you like me to copy the video over to there?

In Version v3 I would be fine with them as well.
(First Picture replaced, and the plasma 6 RC1 page need to be replace as well)
https://tube.sp-codes.de/w/2B52d28VkZLuNcNT4gv9cK?start=2m13s

Are you able to share me the source of the QR-Code Prensentation or updated
Plasma6 Page?

If you provide me the soure, I will check to adapt the design a little bit to
the video Format.

> The instance is for KDE, KDE adjunct organisations or projects, and KDE
> friends. If you ever need an account, just ask.

Hmmm, .. will be an option.
If you can manage it, will be grate.

Regards
Ulf

PS: I removed the Password of v2 - so it should be possible to share w/o
password till I have updated it:
https://tube.sp-codes.de/w/2B52d28VkZLuNcNT4gv9cK