List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE at Augsburger Linux-Infotag (DE)
From:       Ulf =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bartholom=E4us?= <ulfbart () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-02-09 15:27:01

Hi Paul & Aniqa,

thanks for detailed answer.
We will reply in some days with the answer of the ToDos, so we are busy in the
moment.

The general Idea from Michael and me is to show presents at Linux Summits
(which are not only visited by Students!).

We don't need a lot of support. Only some
> ## Available Materials
> We have a bunch of stuff you can already use.

At least at my planning (will be updated soon):
> - A large tablecloth with the KDE K and gear logo on it for the booth
> - A standup banner
> - A set of laminated "slides" with descriptions and QRs pointing to
> important sites (for apps, Plasma, donations, outreach, etc.) -- see
> attachment

I don't know, if we need the drawing tablet, so at lest I have no Knowledge
about Krita :-(
> - A drawing tablet for Krita demos

Remark: I don't think we need much more. The equipment we will send after the
the event.

Cheers
Ulf