List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE at Augsburger Linux-Infotag (DE)
From:       Ulf =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bartholom=E4us?= <ulfbart () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-02-06 21:26:40

Hi Vinzenz,

I'm not sure if we need so much. I have a Convertible running with Tumbleweed
KDE and according my info Michael have one device with KDEneon.

If you can provide me one device with TuxedoOS2, this can be shown as well. In
best case we can show a multi Monitor setup as well.

But we are looking more about a tablecloth and a KDE flag (or similar), like
you can find at Carls Homepage from Vorarlberg Linux Days:
https://carlschwan.eu/2023/10/03/linux-days-voralberg/stand.jpg

Also some KDE-Flyers as well 2 or 3 Shirts with KDE Logo for me and Michael
will be nice (I would pay them if possible).

Cheers
Ulf