List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE at Augsburger Linux-Infotag (DE)
From:       Ulf =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bartholom=E4us?= <ulfbart () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-02-05 21:03:57

Hello KDE-Team,

at Saturday, 20th April 2024 will be the 20. "Augsburger Linux-Infotag" in the
rooms from "Technischen Hochschule Augsburg".
https://www.luga.de/LIT-2024/

Michael (see CC) and would present KDE (especially the new Plasma6 Desktop).
Is it possible to provide us some material to present KDE properly 😉

Best Regards
Ulf and Michael