List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Where to ask for Artwork?
From:       Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-01-02 7:25:55

On Dienstag, 2. Januar 2024 02:46:23 CET Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Something like Konqui handing Katie a sealed envelope maybe with a GnuPG
> Logo mixed in and then on the backside "KDE & GnuPG Protecting your privacy
> since 2002" (2002 was the first commit to Kleopatra) and on the back KMail
> and Kleopatra logos.

KMail protects our users privacy much longer. I got involved in KDE around
1999/2000 to _improve_ the already existing support for OpenPGP in KMail.

> Something like that. Where should I ask for someone to
> design this?

I'd say contact the Visual Design Group via Matrix. There's also
https://invent.kde.org/teams/vdg, but that's probably not the right forum for
this request.

Regards,
Ingo